According to the provisions of article 9 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is hereby stated that this website is the property of Bonillo S.L. and with registered office at Paseo del Altillo, 6 - 18690, Almuñécar (Granada).
- Within the framework of compliance with current legislation, set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 , concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation or RGPD; Bonillo S.L. informs users that the data entered in the contact forms, and contracting will be stored in treatments owned by Bonillo S.L. Also Bonillo S.L. undertakes to comply with the provisions of the aforementioned data protection regulations, may also enforce the technical and organizational security measures implemented for personnel at their service who process personal data, thus preventing the loss , alteration and unauthorized access to them. Said personnel is subject to the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding the data treated in the same terms as Bonillo S.L.
- Right of access, rectification, deletion or forgetting, limitation, opposition, portability and to withdraw the consent given. The owner of the data has the right of access, rectification, deletion or forgetting, limitation, opposition, portability and to withdraw the consent given with respect to the personal data offered. To exercise these rights, the owners of the data can send a written request by postal mail to the address Paseo del Altillo, 6 - 18690, Almuñécar (Granada), to the contact email email@example.com, or they can contact through telephone +34958630750.
- Divulgation of information to third parties. Bonillo S.L. undertakes not to sell or transfer the personal information collected on their websites to other entities for their use without their express approval and offering them the opportunity to exercise their rights mentioned above.
- External links. If the user chooses to leave this website through links to web pages not belonging to our company, Bonillo S.L. will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the User's computer.
- Legal issues. This is a website that is subject to Spanish Law. Bonillo S.L. You may dispose of the personal information provided by the user without your consent when it may be legally required, or acting in good faith as long as such action is necessary to investigate or protect the guests, visitors or associates of Bonillo S.L. or to property of your property (including this website).